Timbercreek Townhouses welcomes you to experience the benefits of condo-style living without condo prices.
Situated in a peaceful, wooded setting just off of Schuring Road in Portage, Timbercreek Townhouses is minutes from popular restaurants, shops, entertainment, educational establishments and motor interstates.
Each Timbercreek Townhouse residence has a private entrance and an attached garage. Each are unique in space and character. All are well-maintained.
* Please note that Timbercreek Townhouses include: 7515, 7530, 7535, 7550, 7555, 7580, and 7585 Timbreek Court.
Top Ten Reasons to live at Timbercreek Townhouses 1. All units have an attached one-car garage 2. Space, space and more space! 75% of all units have a basement and the remaining 25% have a locked storage area 3. All units are part of the Portage School District (ranked 9 out of 10 by www.greatschools.org) 4. All units are pet-friendly 5. Quality Maintenance: Timbercreek Townhouses is family owned and operated, so we care! 6. In-Unit Laundry: All units have either new full-size washers/dryers or hook-up 7. All units have a private entrance 8. Convenience: All units are in close proximity to area shopping, parks, banking and highways 9. Timbercreek Townhouses LLC is family owned and operated, and provides the highest quality of service possible 10. It's a nice place to reside!: Wooded, quiet, scenic surroundings
It's location. It's value. It's convenience. It's the embodiment of condo-style living, and it's budget friendly. It can be all yours at Timbercreek Townhouses.
telephone. 269.290.6868 I email. email@example.com